Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free
This application allows you to stay in touch with all your Facebook contacts exchanging messages and other types of content. Messenger was developed by Facebook. The app is of huge popularity as the number of downloads exceeds one billion on Google Play only. Messenger is rated 4.2 out of 5 by the Android users, and 4.3 out of 5 by the iOS users.
What is this application about
The idea was simple – to allow you to contact all your Facebook friends via a separate application, offering you all functionality of standard messengers like Skype, Viber, and others. With Messenger, you can chat, make video calls, and even group video chats. If you want to stay in touch with your Facebook contacts, this application is what you need.
Main features of the app
When using Messenger, you can do the following:
- Unlimited chats and video calls with your friends.
- Record and send both voice and video messages.
- Change the mode of the Messenger depending on the time of the day.
- Add stickers, emojis, and GIFs to the messages to make them even more expressive.
- Send files, videos, and sounds to your friends.
- Transfer money within the United States (easy and safe way to send cash to someone).
- Chat with the customers who have found your brand on Facebook.
And many other useful features!
Messenger navigation and user interface
This app offers the simplest navigation and user interface ever. You can immediately start chatting with your friends via Facebook. There are very illustrative icons that allow you to use all the features of the application as if you were dealing with Messenger for ages.
Messenger is compatible with both Android and iOS. You can use it on your iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets. As for the versions, there are no limitations about what version of Android or iOS you use.
Messenger for Facebook is a must-have for all those who have active accounts in this social media. The application has multiple functions allowing you not only to exchange messages with your friends but to stay in touch with the customers of your brand if you are doing business via Facebook.
- You are forced to use Messenger when you use the Facebook app
- Some users still report technical issues.
- Various features are available to the users
- Easy-to-operate application with simple navigation and user interface
- Various stickers, GIFs, emojis can make your status and chat more expressive
- The app is a good solution for both private users and businesses.