Google Home review
Google Home review
The application is designed to manage various products, including Google Home, Chromecast, and Google Nest. It was developed by Google LLC and updated on July 16, 2020. The current version of the application is 22.214.171.124. Google Home app is rather popular as the number of downloads hits 100+ million, according to Google Play.
What is this app about
You have probably heard about the Google Home device, which is a kind of oracle that can fill your living space with the sounds of whales, e.g. There is an app having greater functionality allowing you to get in touch with several Google products and services including Google Home, Google Nest, and Chromecast. Generally, the software is a must-have for all those who have those devices as the application is a kind of a dashboard to manage those products.
The app has a friendly user interface and navigation. Even newbies are able to dive into details within minutes after they have downloaded and installed the application.
The key features of Google Home
Some important things can facilitate your life if you have decided to use this app. They include:
- You can automate some activities that you like the most, like playing music or turning the light down when you have a desire to watch a movie. You have direct access to the highlights of the key events in your home as well.
- The users of the app are allowed to program their own routines for showing the news, checking the weather, or turning on the lights.
- Control all your media devices, including video and audio streams. You can increase/decrease volume, move to the next file, change the speakers, etc.
- The users of this software have an opportunity to see what is going on at their place when they are away. The big advantage of the Google Home application is that it sends you notifications when something happens.
- Finally, you can handle your home network by setting up your Google Nest WiFi.
Google Home is available for smartphones and tablets on iOS and Android. The app can run on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, as well as various Android-based products.
Google Home is an All-in-one pocket “majordomo”, which is designed to increase the comfort level to the next stage. The software works with various Google devices allowing you to automate various processes. Google Home includes a guard function, which is of particular importance when you are far from your place.
- Some users point out connection problems
- Some features may have regional restrictions.
- Multifunctional application
- Compatible with all Google devices
- The app is free without any subscription fees
- Google Home is available on iOS and Android devices.