The application has multiple purposes. You can listen to music, create your own shopping lists, receive the latest updates, and many other things. Amazon Alexa was developed by the Amazon Mobile LLC company. The latest update of the application was made on July 14, 2020. Amazon Alexa is considered to be a very popular application with more than 10 million downloads on Google Play.
What can you do with this app
You can ask simple questions and Amazon Alexa will tell you the exact time, provide you with the latest news updates, inform you about the current weather situation. Those are the easiest things you can do using this application. Additionally, you can ask Amazon Alexa to read the latest audiobook you have purchased via Audible, for example. If you need to make some purchases via the Amazon network, you are to ask the helper and it is going to execute all your wishes. And this list is not complete yet! The application allows customers to manage smart home systems as well.
Amazon Alexa features
By using the application, you are offered the following features:
- Connect the music services including Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music, and the others.
- Manage your devices. The application offers you total control over your smart home items allowing you to automate their work.
- Organize a daily routine. You are able to create shopping lists, get the latest news updates to manage timers, and many more.
- Stay in touch with other users of Alexa by contacting them via calls as well as messages.
How to start with Amazon Alexa
The first step you need to do before using this app is to download it from Google Play. Next, you need to sign in or create an Amazon account if you don't have one. If you are here for the first time, there will be some settings to help Alexa learn more about you.
Amazon Alexa has an easy navigation system allowing even beginner users to make everything they want with the app. The voice assistant is a big help as you don’t even need to tap anything on the screen. You have to say what you want and Alexa will find it.
The app was designed for iOS and Android. Amazon Alexa supports various versions of those platforms including the latest ones.
Amazon Alexa is a pocket all-in-one helper, ready to perform any task within the Amazon environment. The application has a user-friendly interface and easy navigation offering many interesting features to the users.
- The app has some bugs which are mentioned by the users
- Some customers point out the low speed of the application.
- Amazon Alexa allows controlling your Amazon environment
- You can get the latest news updates
- The application is free
- Amazon Alexa is integrated with the Amazon shopping platform.